Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tokyo Game Show of 2012

At the end of this week, Tokyo held the 2012 Game Show and I went.
BAM!
The Game Show was awesome. Level 5, Sega, Capcom, Dengeki, Bandai Namco, Konami, Square Enix, etc. There was no Atlus booth, so that was disappointing. The huge playstation booth made up for it a little. Only a little. 













Some games I knew of before hand and others I didn't. It was totally a lot of fun.  

There was cosplay, too. Lots of it. Some fans and some were booth babes.


Most of my blog was media instead of writing. Sorry if it is a little boring. But I had so much fun, and it was an experience I could only do in Japan. So I added it to my blog.
I brought home a lot of swag, too. No images of that though, you just have to wait for the games that are going to come out.

No comments: